Is your organisation adequately prepared and equipped to deal with the rapid and dynamic changes taking place in the African security environment?
The shifting security landscape and newly emerging threats require the countries in ECOWAS and the wider region to formulate national security strategies and frameworks that share common approaches and address shared security concerns. As key security stakeholders continue to develop and implement these policies, security providers will be called upon to offer the most advanced technologies and integrated systems that mitigate the risk posed by threats to homeland stability and tranquility.
Defence IQ’s first annual Homeland Security Focus Day for Africa, as part of the Coastal and Maritime Surveillance Summit taking place 16 March 2015 in Accra, is the region’s premiere event for ascertaining information about the latest trends in homeland security and the most advanced technologies for integrating capability across multiple agencies and directorates.
Those who book to attend the Homeland Security Africa focus day gain complimentary access to the Coastal and Maritime Surveillance Summit Africa which takes place over the following two days (17-18 March).
4 reasons to attend Homeland Security Africa:
- Learn about physical and electronic security capability requirements from key decision makers in regional forces
- Ensure your solution remains front of mind at a time of 13% increase in expenditure by 2015 in the Ghana-Nigeria market alone which could be worth up to USD4bn
- Demonstrate to regional police forces that you take their challenges and requirements seriously enough to attend or support this event in order to learn more at the time to get involved
- Explore the resurgent market of West Africa at a time of a great internationalisation and increase in procurements and spot purchases
Who should attend?
- Armoured vehicle manufacturers
- Rotary wing and fixed wing platform manufacturers
- Emergency Communications equipment providers
- Border and customs
- ICT system developers
- Physical security system manufacturers
- Counter terror and intelligence capability providers
- Surveillance and reconnaissance system manufacturers
- Cyber security solution developers
From Police Forces, Ministries of Interior and Security Services:
- Operational Commanders
- Directors of Procurement and Materiel
- Directors of C3i
- Heads of Airwave Communication
- Heads of Immigration
- Border Force Commanders
- Directors of CIS and IT
- GIS Programme Managers
- Electronic and Cross Border Programme Managers
- Financial Crime Investigators
- Officials from Ports and Airport Authorities